• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Amazon Basin Yellowfoot, Prehistoric Pets/Turtle Source Stock

Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Location
Erial,NJ USA
Good Day to All,
I currently have a Single Female Amazon Basin YF that were originally sold by Prehistoric Pets and Turtle Source some time ago. This lone female may or may not fit into my long term plans so I have decided to post her for sale to see what kind of response that it generates. She is in OUTSTANDING overall condition, a great specimen. Excellent Carapace growth and over 12" SCL. I do not have current weights of her at the moment, but this can be easily achieved to any interested parties. It is not necessary that she be sold, but I could definitely use the space and funds generated for other ongoing projects. I'm really not sure of a price tag to put on her but make me an offer, all I can say is "Maybe".:shootfoot
Pictures will be uploaded shortly as I do not have any current ones representing her quality at the moment. Or I can send them to you directly.
Thanks to all who consider reading my rant!!:hair_on_fire:
 
Back
Top