• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted Any adult/sub adult pyros…..looking for all locales and morphs you might be moving.

Travis3510

Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2018
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Santee, CA
Any adult/sub adult pyros…..looking for all locales and morphs you might be moving.

Looking for any pyro adult or sub adults that you may want to part ways with. Singles or pairs, locale or morphs all are welcome. Message me if you have anything. Thanks

Travis
 
pyro male

I have a three yr. old male pyro available. It is my only pyro.
I bought him at the Anaheim show listed as a "patagonia".
I think he is very attractive.
I can send you photos if you like. Please reply yo [email protected].
Chris Jackson
San Diego, ca.
 
Back
Top