• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Any EnchiButter experts?

Robert Walker

---------------
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
409
Points
0
Location
USA
Hello Guys & Gals,

So I bred for Enchi x Butter x Pastel this year. I think I have "only" ended up with a group of EnchiButters. I am ending up with snakes that are clean and ones that have dark/black around the pattern edges.

Any Enchi x Butter experts out there to verify that I missed out on the 3 gene combo?

Thank you in advance!
Robert
 
Helps if I actually attach pictures, sorry!
 

Attachments

  • Enchi Butter2.jpg
    Enchi Butter2.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Enchi Butter 3.jpg
    Enchi Butter 3.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Enchi Butter.jpg
    Enchi Butter.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 96
Thank you Jon for your opinion, I agree unfortunately I just wanted to double check.
 
Back
Top