• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Anyone else think the WH Petition is Rigged?

AGoodwin

Animal Enthusiast
Joined
Jan 17, 2012
Messages
493
Reaction score
20
Points
0
Age
39
Location
Wentworth, NH, USA
I know it seems pretty shady but think about it. Only 5,000 signatures? C'mon. This site has to be rigged. Just look at all the people having trouble signing. I bet they have it set so only a certain percentage of signatures actually go through or something. Dont make me feel crazy, please tell me I'm not the only one who is beginning to think this.....
 
It took me close to 2 WEEKS to actually GET the site to show me the petition...always "down for maintenance" or just a white screen or nothing (no it was not my computer, cache or crap like that.. I used multiple computers at different locations!). Then I spent another full day of frustration trying to get the site to even recognize I was logged in and allow me to sign the petition.
 
While I wouldn't be surprised to find it shown that the petition was rigged, I am not terribly surprised at the outcome. IMO, response can be reasonably expected to diminish over time...especially when the call comes so regularly. Send this email! Sign this letter! Here's a petition!
That sentiment aside, I would need to see some reasonable evidence...especially since none of the other current petitions show significantly higher numbers.
 
Back
Top