• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Arboreal Snake Questions

herps420

New member
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Mountain View, CA
Hey all. I would like to get a snake, one that must be arboreal. I am looking for something that is more of a display snake, something that stands out from the ball pythons and corn snakes? Maybe something blue? I was interested in amazon tree boas and pythons, but they are $200 at least, and I am looking for something a little cheaper, i am on a budget. I was thinking maybe an Asian vine snake, or something of the like? Like I said, I think blue snakes are gorgeous (blue insularis are amazing), so something preferably blue. What would you guys recommend? I hope I am not being too picky.
Thanks!
 
Vine Snakes can be difficult due to them being lizard eaters. What about Rough Green Snakes?
 
Back
Top