• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Arizona Tortoise Compound

meacreynolds

New member
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
pocatello, id, bannock
I would like to post about my experience I had with Arizona Tortoise Compound when I purchased Sulcata hatchlings. They were absolutely amazing to work with. I got so much correct information from them and even after the purchase of my torts I could email or call and give any advice I needed. If anyone is interested in torts that is the company to purchase from.
 
I recommend Andrew from ATC anytime! I personally have dealt with him on many different occasions over the years. Never had a problem with the packing, shipping, or animals for that matter.

Andrew is a good guy to do business with!

Joe....
 
I recommend Andrew from ATC anytime! I personally have dealt with him on many different occasions over the years. Never had a problem with the packing, shipping, or animals for that matter.

Andrew is a good guy to do business with!

Joe....

Joe, The problem with your endorsement is that YOU ship animals with parasites, shell rot and so forth. Why should anyone listen to you about business practices when you can't keep your own business clean???
 
Back
Top