• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

August 8th Hatchlings

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
First 2 out from a dinker clutch.
I like the reduced pattern one with the pink sides. Can't wait to see when it sheds if the white sides from the parents were genetic.
Still a few more with just their heads poking out but one looks pretty cool from what I can see.
At least this clutch is looking up from the last one.
 

Attachments

  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    195.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    225.2 KB · Views: 202
Me too but the next clutch......That's the one I want to see. :D:yesnod:
 
Here's a couple more but only because I like the funky reduced pattern one. :rofl:
 

Attachments

  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 136
That last pic is a hot looking bp. Would love to see pics of the parents..
So what is the next clutch your even more excited over???

I think that would be his het lentigo x ivory clutch and I'm very curious to see this clutch because I haven't heard of the lentigo. I'm guessing it is something like the puma? Steve what does a lentigo look like? Congrats on these babies Steve hopefully you set a trend for healthy babies!
 
I saw these on FB. Very nice! And I'm really glad to see you having some better luck this season!! :thumbsup:
 
Thanks. Started out rough but this one is going pretty well and hopefully the next clutch will make up for the losses in the beginning.
 
Back
Top