• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Avg Price of a Banana Hatchling?

KattChaos

New member
Joined
Aug 3, 2017
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Horn Lake, MS
Hey guys, I was wondering what the average price was for a Male/ Female Banana Hatchling... If I can manage to find a Female Banana?

I'm going to respective this weekend and I want an idea of the price so I don't get over charged for one :)

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
 
Ive seen male, male makers for 150-175. Females like 400-450. Seen a pair for 550 shipped i believe. Havent seen any male, female makers available or any supers, males or females. Wouldnt mind hearing some feedback on the supers.
 
Back
Top