• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! Awesome Edisto Island Type 3 Mosaic Eastern King , Big, young FEMALE ready to breed!

Blueking11

Contributing Member
Contributor
Joined
Jul 11, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Location
Hampton Tennessee
Hi.
This is an awesome looking, extremely rare, large, 4 foot Edisto Island, SC., locale, type 3 mosaic Eastern King snake female that has never been bred. She is only four years old, and I did not breed her this year, because I did not have a large enough male for her. (The two other males I have for sale, came from a different mother than this female.) I purchased the parents of this one from the original founder of this project, Kevin Enge. Breeding this locale has produced some really variable, and pretty nice looking babies, consisting of thin banded ones, thick banded ones, and some that look like this female I have for sale. This type of Eastern King snake is great to work with, if you like variety! She is very healthy and eating frozen thawed jumbo mice and small chicks with no issues. You can get her for only $$$ plus overnight FedEx shipping*. If you like to buy this one with one of the yearling males I have, you can have both for $$$ plus overnight FedEx shipping. Or you can take both males, and this large female (see my other ads) for only $$$ plus overnight FedEx shipping.
*I may be able to save you money on shipping, as I will be making a cross-country trip next week some time from Tennessee to California. If you live somewhere close to my route I may be able to deliver at a meeting place somewhere depending on your location. My phone number is 423-895-5912. Call or text me anytime. Thank you for looking.
 

Attachments

  • Type 3.jpeg
    Type 3.jpeg
    321.1 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
Back
Top