
I ship USPS
I ship USPS all the time with no problem glad everyone has time to sit around and bother people for no reason u must live sad lifes
I ship USPS all the time with no problem glad everyone has time to sit around and bother people for no reason u must live sad lifes

I will just feed it to my alligator then let nature takes it's coarse. Snakes could have went to a good home but now because of you cry babies they are gator food.
I will just feed it to my alligator then let nature takes it's coarse. Snakes could have went to a good home but now because of you cry babies they are gator food.
Try and stop me since you are so smart seems like you would have better things to do than worry about what I do
I will just feed it to my alligator then let nature takes it's coarse. Snakes could have went to a good home but now because of you cry babies they are gator food.
