• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Baby gerbils

Croghans Reptiles

Croghan's Reptiles
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
111
Reaction score
8
Points
18
Location
Keeseville NY
I've got 3 babies left for adoption, I'm asking $10 each, $25 for all 3

Will ship at buyers expense

All babies are hand tame and imprinted on humans, these guys are the perfect age to tame and train into an adorable little friend!

Colors available:
1 male nutmeg
2 male black

More babies coming soon
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20170423_163240377_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170423_163240377_HDR.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 515
I actually am sold out at the moment, however I will have more babies up within a month and an experienced breeder female as well. Sorry for the confusion
 
Back
Top