• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Bad Enchi or Nice Normal? Lots of photos

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
This one has not only me wondering but others who have seen it as well. It is an import that I picked out of a group because it looked kinda cool. Some have said it's a bad enchi, others that it could be a genetic reduced pattern (belly is wrong for that IMO) a really nice normal, or something new.
I was hoping to get opinions here. Nice normal or poor example of an enchi?
It has gold eyes, mustaching, a chin spot, head blushing, odd colored sides, etc.
Anyway, here are some bad photos. I know, not gonna help but I am not the best at photographing snakes.

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/SPJ01/bp003.jpg[/IMG]

bp002.jpg


018-1.jpg


010-6.jpg


004-13.jpg


003-23.jpg


002-25.jpg


001-23.jpg


009-8.jpg


002-26.jpg
 
Normal patterns can come in all kinds of shapes and colors. That is a stunning snake! Defiantly worth dinkering with...but I don't think anyone here could tell you if it's an enchi or not. I don't see it myself, as she resembles genetic reduced more then enchis I've seen. I have seen normals with that yellowing on their sides. It is not uncommon, especially when they are young.

I have seen tons of normals and dinkers with those same traits...since enchis are very subtle morphs, they tend to be the first guess to a BEAUTIFUL dinker.

Breed it to another enchi someday and see if you hit a super, but I would stick to calling her a dinker till then (a nice dinker!!)
 
Back
Top