• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Ball Pythons For Adoption

j_dunlavy

Jon Dunlavy Reptiles
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
513
Reaction score
61
Points
28
Location
Fremont, CA
I have a few ball pythons I need to find homes for due to a medical issue that makes working with snakes difficult for me.
I will give them to someone who will provide them with a loving home.
They vary in age, most are 2012-2014 hatch so they are all adults.
I am not asking anything for them, other than a good home, but if you feel inclined to give an adoption fee that would be appreciated.

I have the following males: Banana, Clown, and Hidden Gene Woma (the HG woma has a nose rub, long healed, but visible).
I have the following females: Mojave, Special, Spider, and Spinner.

I also have a female Pied, produced by Brian Gundy, but this one I'll be asking $600.

I am not willing to ship them, so local pickup in the Santa Clara/Fremont area of the SF Bay area (CA).
I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance too.

I am Hoping to have them all re-homed by the end of October.

If you are interested, I can be reached by email [email protected]
 
Back
Top