• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted Balls!!!

khoegler

New member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
441
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Irvine, CA, USA
I am looking to get into the ball game. I am just starting out so I would like to get a few pairs of ready to breed. Some high end and some staple. Also would like to get some babies to sub adults to grow up and breed in the next season or two. Only reasonable prices and deals on the groups. No singles.

Please email me directly as I will not respond to messages on here. [email protected]

Thank
 
Back
Top