• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Bci identification.

Amlondon

New member
Joined
Sep 11, 2013
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Daytona, Fl
I found this girl for sale at a local reptile store. I was wondering if anyone might be able to better identify possible genetics. She is label as a regular but the owner and I think there might be something else there. I know the picture is horrible so let me briefly describe her. She has very pink sides, lots of speckling (tons on the belly as well), and a black tail with the typical red. You can kind of see these in the picture. Any help would be wonderful!!!!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 111
haha that was one of the first things I noticed as well Kerri >_<

looks like a normal BCi to me. Hard to tell more from the pic. The peaked saddles may indicate a BCc cross but some BCi have those. No way to know without knowing the parentage.
 
Thanks you guys! I know the poop was a bit obvious but it was the best pic I had haha. She's still gorgeous!
 
Back
Top