• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Bci or Bcc?

coolcalmpete

New member
Joined
Jul 21, 2017
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Copperas Cove, Tx
Gf bought a boa from the pet store while I was at work. Was labeled Columbian RTB. I just want to make sure?
cd1ac8a927d919b7ff54f9a22cfd3ae2.jpg
8f942457402742b747868f3de771e7f8.jpg
0c20df61cf2d0a2f2e342c75cf19c14a.jpg
b773549433e92e6b38b98f313545f2d0.jpg
2dacf7bbe7ae90b03b9d1c1dca1eca21.jpg


Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
 
Looks like a really nice common boa or bci , enjoy having a boa there lots of fun


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. This is only the third day but I'm enjoying him already [emoji38]. He was really wiggly the first time I held him but I think he wasn't feeling secure enough. The next time he wrapped his tail around my pinky and he was wayyyy more calm.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
 
Really glad he is settling with you try not to handle to much till he settles in his new surroundings,sounds like you a got a chilled one anyway good luck


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Really glad he is settling with you try not to handle to much till he settles in his new surroundings,sounds like you a got a chilled one anyway good luck


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I know not to bother him too much since hes new. Its hard to resist though I had to hold him lol. But I've got others to handle in the meantime. Thanks for the replies and the good luck.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top