• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Bearded Dragon Cages

shocter

New member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Finksburg, Maryland
3 - Boa Master bearded dragon cages for sale. 47"L x 23 1/2"H x x24 3/4" D. These cages are less than a year old, one has a removalbe divider in it. 2 are assembled, 1 is unassembled. Asking $140 each, buy all three and I'll throw in the base and stacking dividers. Please email me with any questions, I do not check my PM's often. [email protected]

LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY. Woodbine, MD. Sorry no shipping.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1054a.jpg
    IMG_1054a.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 702
  • IMG_1057a.jpg
    IMG_1057a.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 696
  • IMG_1058a.jpg
    IMG_1058a.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 745
  • IMG_1059a.jpg
    IMG_1059a.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 856
I am having a problem sending you an email, I keep getting a failure notification. I will be in the area this evening and would possible take these cages off your hands if you can get in touch with me.
 
Sorry everyone, my email address changed and I forgot to change it on Fauna. These cages are still available, make me an offer if you are interested. Thanks!
 
Back
Top