• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Bearded dragons for your roaches

Dynasty dragons

New member
Joined
Feb 10, 2013
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Valencia California USA
Hi, I have some bearded dragons I am willing to trade for roaches. Please let me know what kind you have, the amount, and I will let you know what I have to trade. My number is 6619046856
Thanks!
 
Back
Top