• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Beautiful '07 Leucistic Texas Ratsnake -NO BUG EYES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leoghann

New member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
New Fairfield, CT
Hi all, I have an '07 female texas leucy for sale, remarkably tame for the species and in awesome health, chowing down f/t pinks 2-3 times a week. I'm asking 50 plus shipping for her. I'm open to both trades and negotiations and if you're in the area I'll come meet you. Pics upon request.
Thanks,

Sarah

e-mail: [email protected] or 203-240-7581
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top