• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! Beautiful Male Ornate Uromastyx

luvaboston

New member
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
New Jersey
It is with great reluctance that I have decided to sell my sweet and beautiful male Ornate Uromastyx. He is super sweet and an awesome eater. His current diet consists of spring mix greens, collard greens, dandelions and other greens .... Etc. He also gets crushed dry beans mixed with crushed Zoo Med Natural Grassland Tortoise Pellets. I crush it all up in a blender into small chunks and he absolutely loves it!! I keep that in his cage at all times. I have to downsize due to finances but will only let him go to the right home. He is such a great little guy and I really want to make sure he gets a great home. I believe he is about 3 years old. I originally purchased him from Lindsay Pike. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I would really like to sell him locally as I am not familiar with how to ship live animals. I am selling him for $350. Thank you :) image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top