• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Been going at it all day

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
This guy is not picky. He would jump on a garden hose if there was one in with him. :rofl:
 

Attachments

  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 104
My spider is the samehell my wife put him in wrong tub and he tried to lock with another male. Now I wish my YB had the same attitude, he wont touch any of my girls.
 
Sweet!! I have three males that will breed anything. My cinny male has locked a few times with two females, but he is young and I believe he will be a great breeder in the future for me as well. I hope my boys pass on that trait, hehe.
 
Back
Top