• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Ben Shapiro..

Well, you have to admit that it is interesting to note that our society seems to be migrating into a state under which a conjured belief can trump physical fact. The idea that you can legally be whatever you believe you are, regardless of physical fact, has a lot of interesting potentials. Wish I had know this many moons ago when an employment recruiter told me that if I had been a black female, he could have gotten me a job in an instant. All I would need to do today is to believe that I am a black female. And I could sue you for pointing out the actual truth that I physically am not.

Guess I should start believing that I am 6 ft. 4 inches tall with a 24 year old olympic grade athletic body. Yeah, that's the ticket. To hell with reality and the physical universe.

I need to figure out a way to purposely and selectively trigger these Mendelian Effects so I can find a universe that makes more sense to me.
 
lol. Like Ben pointed out, even if conservative America 'accepted' these new gender titles we'd only be pretending we do. Idk, seems pointless.

 
Back
Top