• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Best Ball that you can't breed for?

Robert Walker

---------------
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
409
Points
0
Location
USA
There are tons of projects out there, some really awesome stuff! Looking to see what ball pythons people would like to see in their clutch, that you CAN'T breed for??

For example... one of top favorite ball pythons of all time is a really good looking Albino/Normal Paradox. Where the shadows go down the whole snake and it looks like the snake is sitting outside under sunlight and shadows from foliage.

Any other favorites out there? Something the average Joe/Jane could be surprised with in a clutch?
 
Last edited:
In my opinion, I would say the most difficult is Panda Pieds. They are rare and I always wanted to make one, but I don't know the recipe. >.<
 
If you don't have the funds to get black pastel pieds to breed together.

Black pastel het pied bred to another black pastel het pied should do the trick (might take awhile if your odds suck lol) just make sure you KNOW they are 100% hets
 
The Sunset ball python that came in years ago. Proved to be not genetic... So sad. One of the best looking balls of all time. Wish I could make those.
 
I'm working on Panda Pieds (look for them from me in 3-6 years).

I want that albino paradox pied!!! That snake is AMAZING!
 
The paradox dynasty reptiles produced last season would be awesome and so would 'the freak' that NERD produced. I also like the sunset ball.
 
A couple of other ones that come to mind would be:

1. Two headed ball python, can breed for that.
2. Finding out your otherwise normal looking pastels turn out to produce the "Monarch" morph. I can't remember the producers name, but is an awesome story either way.
 
You're right, Paradox in about 50% range I think are the best, not really a fan of "hey, look at this paradox spot only".
 
Back
Top