• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Big cheese rodents

I just wanted to add to this and say that my first experience with Big Cheese was when I first started taking care of snakes. They were actually a friend's and I was watching them for her while she was out of the country. She ordered feeders from Big Cheese. I didn't pay much attention then because I was a noob but I moved away after that and used a local breeder for my own snakes' feeders. When I moved back here, I had to find a different breeder and I remembered Big Cheese from before so I looked them up. While I did kind of miss the 'free shipping over' that the local breeder advertised, $29 flat rate shipping wasn't bad at all, probably the best I was going to find from anyplace that would ship to my location.

When I got my first shipment I knew enough to be surprised at the quality--all of the rats were plump and healthy and above all clean. I've been using Big Cheese religiously for over a year now and every shipment has been completely free of litter and other debris. Everything comes labeled clearly with large printed labels and the rats are vacuum sealed and always still frozen solid when I receive them, even in the summer with temps well over 80. I just received a shipment last week and it took all of two and a half days to arrive from the time I placed the order.

I have absolutely no complaints about them and I will continue to do business with them until something happens that prevents me from doing so. Great quality feeders, great packing. I have never even had a reason to call customer service, so I can't speak for that but I can only assume it's just as good as everything else. Highly recommend this business.
 
Back
Top