• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Big Cheese Rodents

Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
12
Points
18
Location
Loveland Colorado
Hello everyone I am new to fauna classifieds but I would like to share my experience with big cheese. Until I heard about them I was buying my rodents from a local breeder and there were times when I would thaw out a mouse only to find that they smelled like they were rotting not to mention they looked malnourished even the snakes thought so. Anyway I saw an ad for Big Cheese and decided to call them. I got my box and they took really good care to pack them. The mice and rats were all right on size and weight wise, fresh and in very good shape so I have been buying from them ever since! The animals even appreciate them I have noticed that feeding responses and overall better growth and health. On top of that the people I have talked to are friendly and helpful everytime I call. Thanks Big Cheese!
 
Back
Top