Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.
Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
Sponsors - Eliminated
Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days
Responding to email notices you receive.
**************************************************
In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.
Made a purchase for a couple of Red Diamonds from Bill. He is very knowledgeable and experienced with his handling and I would highly recommend him to anybody. He's just a great guy to work with and very honest and up front. Was a Very smooth transaction
If this is the Bill from Holidaysburg, PA. He sent me a private email to my regular email address. I tried to reply, but the response wasn't going out. He did not contact me about my post on here, so I have no way of knowing how to get back to him.
Bill also contacted me about some anmals I have for sale and I couldn't get back to him by email. If you have a good email address please PM it to me. Bill has bought animals from me in the past.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.