Robert Walker
---------------
Currently bingeing the new series Luke Cage, love it.
Great, now you are going to make me give it a try. The trailer looked mega-corny and I wasn't going to give it a try... I will at least check it out now. - thanks!

Currently bingeing the new series Luke Cage, love it.
Well, it is possible you and I have different tastes, and that is OK. I still remember a very long ago post from a member who was flabbergasted at the fact that I had lawn geese and dressed themGreat, now you are going to make me give it a try. The trailer looked mega-corny and I wasn't going to give it a try... I will at least check it out now. - thanks!
GREAT new bingeworthy series: 'Stranger Things'.
Yea, I just saw the first episode yesterday and it was good
stranger things - of course
One of my wife's favorite shows... I wonder if it has to do with male lead with blue eyes and model looksNetflix series 'White Collar'. Lightweight but well put together and to me, entertaining.