• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Black Based Male Crested with Amazing Structure

seanleigh

New member
Joined
Jan 22, 2014
Messages
96
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Monument, CO
I really need the funds so I'm listing this boy for sale but only for a limited time. If I get the funds before he sells I will be keeping him. :) He is absolutely gorgeous in person and is always extremely chunky. He was produced by Giggle Geckos and weighs 50g. His structure is absolutely AMAZING and it even droops a little bit due to it being so big. He is feeding really well on Pangea and dusted crickets. I am asking $400 + shipping OBO (feel free to make an offer). PM me if you have any questions or inquiries :)
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 194
Back
Top