• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

SOLD!! Black Carpet Offspring

Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
San Diego, California
I've decided to let go of a project. My Black Carpet Python "Sabbath" had only one clutch in the many years that I had her, and that clutch yielded ONE offspring due to incubator malfunction. The pairing was Black Carpet x 100% Pure Coastal Jaguar. There is not lineage or locality known about the dam, she was large, and she was old. No matter what I bred her to I would have sold any offspring as crosses because of her unknown lineage.

I've decided to sell the offspring. A male Jaguar. I am very honest, he was a small baby to start and was difficult to get established. He hatched March 24th, 2015, and is currently feeding on frozen thawed multiple XL mice weekly. He shows no neuro signs ever. He is small for his age but eats and sheds well now over the last year+. Again, I am very honest to a fault. I do not have any non-Jaguar females to breed him to to prove out his dam's black gene (if provable) It would be an awesome project for someone to get into and play with.

Photo 1: The Offspring for sale
Photo 2: The Black Carpet Dam
Photo 3: A photo of Black Carpet black ventral scales
Photo 4: Coastal Jag Sire

[SOLD]

Message me any questions you may have.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_7613.jpg
    DSC_7613.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 1,264
  • DSC_2114.jpg
    DSC_2114.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 1,257
  • SabbathBelly.jpg
    SabbathBelly.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 1,273
  • DSC_7632 copy.jpg
    DSC_7632 copy.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 1,260
Last edited:
Back
Top