• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Black Neck Spitter

Elapid76

Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Location
New Braunfels , Texas
I have a 2 year old Black Neck that I raised from a Hatchling. Gorgeous animal. I have not sexed it. Eats frozen thawed med rats left in his/her enclosure. I just have decided to move away from venomous projects at this time. Great animal , does not spit that much at all. Fairly mellow snake. Please only experienced keepers- no online show offs and free handlers. I want this animal to go to someone who is responsible. Do not inquire if you live in an area that venomous is illegal. I will not break the law for anyone !!!!!! Delta shipping or Tim .
$200.00 + shipping
512-751-5502
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9531.jpeg
    IMG_9531.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,457
  • IMG_9534.jpeg
    IMG_9534.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_9537.jpeg
    IMG_9537.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
Back
Top