• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Blackthroat

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
This is just about ready to find a new home. He came to me in BAD shape. After a few vet visits, some meds and TLC he has made a complete turnaround. He feeds on f/t rats, canned monitor food, hard boiled eggs, turkey and roaches. He feeds from a bowl except for the roaches.
This guy has a great food response but is a bit skittish when first approached. If you let him come to you (do not force him), he is great to handle. He lost about an inch of his tail (too bad of shape to save) but other than that he has all of his toes and nails. I say he but it might in fact be a she. No guarentee on sex though. He is about 3-4 feet total length.
I am asking a $55 adoption fee which is much less than I have into him.
This guy is for local pickup ONLY. You must be experienced with monitors and I expect to see the setup you plan for him before I agree to let him go.
Do not think you can get a monitor cheap. I will be very selective on who this one goes to. One requirement is to actually read this ad. If anyone asks what shipping would cost, you can guarentee that they will not be getting this animal.
Any questions, PM me.
Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 623
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    189.4 KB · Views: 590
Back
Top