• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Boa Genetic help needed.

ageckointhegarage

New member
Joined
Apr 16, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Hudson FL
I've been thinking of breeding Boas for a long time and I'm kind of confused on what types of boas I'd get from the two I want to breed. I plan to breed a Hog Island Male Het Albino, with a Hypo Jungle Het Albino (not a hog island boa) would this leave me with Sunglow Jungles or Albino Jungles or just something strange. any opinions?
 
Hi Chris
Yes,you could get Sunglow jungles from this pairing. Normal sunglows too. Same with the albinos. Although your hets won't be 100% het,they will be 66% het for albino. Best bet is to use a Sunglow with the hypo jungle het albino. Your odds of getting sunglows will go up. You will get super hypos in that litter also.
Best of luck
 
Please just make sure when you get offspring and want to sell them that you mention what the parents are (that the male is a hog isle mix) since the babies would then be locality mixes as well and not simply sunglows/albinos.
 
Back
Top