• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Boa Lovin'

Kilzac

New member
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
136
Reaction score
4
Points
0
Location
Butler, Pa USA
Cleaning out snake enclosure/tubs today, my male paradigm, Hades, just shed his skin and he was looking gorgeous. Couldn't resist to take some pictures, then got out his little girlfriend, Medusa, a motley het. sharp. Needless to stay I couldn't stop laughing trying to get them to sit still to take pictures together. I'd get one into focus and the other would get away lol.
 

Attachments

  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 63
And some more...
 

Attachments

  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 64
and more, then me and my girlfriends cats were like WTF?? So I had to put a picture of them on lmao.
 

Attachments

  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 67
  • cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 62
beautiful snakes. I recently just got my first ever motley, nice little kahl girl. I really like the names too, if you seen some of my tattoos you would know I'm a huge fan of Greek mythology.
 
I love the motley gene too. I love how she is fully striped with no breaks. And sitting next to a paradigm just shows the crazy contrast between them too. I'm about to get another boa here soon, just not sure what I want yet. Either a really nice hypo jungle female or a nice sharp sunglow female. And yes back in high school greek mythology was the only thing I looked forward too in English class. I was also a fan of egyptian mythology. I have a big ankh with wings spreading from the sides of it in a tribal style on the middle of my chest.
 
Back
Top