• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Bad Guy Branden Vullo (gymped)- BEWARE

Marijuana is legal in my state, and repeating "I sell roaches on a daily basis" in my head is so friggin hilarious after I have some of said Marijuana...now it's 8am, and im sober it's not so funny. Ya, just repeating what the guy said. I'm Darren not brandon
 
Marijuana is legal in my state, and repeating "I sell roaches on a daily basis" in my head is so friggin hilarious after I have some of said Marijuana...now it's 8am, and im sober it's not so funny. Ya, just repeating what the guy said. I'm Darren not brandon

Haha, classic!! lol It's funny to me! Yeah sorry about that after I posted my slow brain noticed your quotes and then it all made sense. At first I thought you were Brandon bragging about how he's still selling everyday despite the legal issues concerning this thread. Many Bad guys like to make comments like that so it was a knee-jerk reaction of mine.

Again sorry, and that is hilarious!! Have a great weekend!
 
Back
Top