• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale Breeder female RDR Phantom 100% het PIED

that_nelson

New member
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
96
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Fontana California
Up for grabs is a big breeder female RDR Phantom 100% het pied bought in summer of 2014 directly from Ralph Davis. I have all her paper work and she is healthy and eats like a garbage disposal. she was produced from a male super phantom goblin bred to female pied. Ralph said she was possibly a phantom goblin het pied but this is unproven. I am selling her on consignment for a friend. He paid $3500 for her but I am aware the market has changed since then. All reasonable offers will be consider but NO TRADES at all because I am currently getting out of reptile breeding for the next while.
 
Back
Top