• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Trade BREEDER PHANTOM MALE - ON FEED - 630 GRAMS - NEW PICTURES

Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sarasota, Florida, US
I am open to trades or cash offers on this boy. Get him on your females and make Potions, Opal Diamonds, Karmas, etc. He is feeding on live weaned rats.


The ONLY trades that I am looking for are the following. Please do not send other offers as I only need these males.

Orange Dream Male
Pastel Enchi Male
Leopard Male
Mahogany Male
Pastel Ivory Male


**I am also accepting cash offers on him**


Feel free to text, call, or email me with any questions.

Jeremy Thompson
Captive Born Investments Inc.
[email protected]
941-323-4850
 

Attachments

  • DSCN4707.jpg
    DSCN4707.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCN4708.jpg
    DSCN4708.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 107
Back
Top