• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Brumating???

Klutche

New member
Joined
Jan 23, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Tampa Florida
I'm not entirely sure this where I should be putting this (I'm new to this forum),but I have a question for anyone willing to add their expertise.I have a bearded dragon named Tut whose almost six years old.Ive had him since he was a baby (I'm guessing about a month old),and in all that time he's never brumated during the winter.It was my understanding that some dragons do, and some don't,until about two weeks ago.It became unusually cold for a few days,and then he stopped eating.Hes refused food for the last week and a half (even strawberries,his favorite!),and then he's been sleeping since yesterday.From what I've read online this seems normal for a brumating beardie,but should I be worried that he's never done this before??
 
Back
Top