Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.
Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
Sponsors - Eliminated
Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days
Responding to email notices you receive.
**************************************************
In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.
This is an adult so basically what they will look like.
No purple left. Turned a sort of brownish. Basically different shades of yellow with a bunch of black spots.
It's funny you post this, the one and ONLY snake I've ever been unsure about that I own, is my pastel banana lol. I really dislike the black specks. (Although contrary to you, I think the yellow/brown adult color is beautiful, reminds me of caramel. He's the only snake I own that I've ever considered selling, but I can never do it because he's literally a sweetheart.
Plus, lots of other snakes have millions of black specks. Boas, for instance. You just notice it more on the bananas because of their lighter body color and they don't have as many as the boas.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.