• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Caledonian Giant Geckos, Rhacodactylus leachianus

richies

New member
Joined
Jan 17, 2015
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
yonkers ny
HI People I am new at this but I was just wondering if you can breed GT Mainland with a offshore Moro (Isle E) or you have to breed mainland with mainland or offshore with offshore I have housed them with each other but can you breed them is my question any help would be great thanks again Richie
 
I'm new to leachies as well. I just got my first leachie this week. I do have to say that I've researched a lot though. I've read dozens of forums and care pages on reputable breeder sites. The answer to your question is yes. You can breed mainland to offshore locales. For example you could breed a Mainland Type C x Nuu Ana. Some people prefer to keep locales the same to keep the lines pure however. But cross breeding can lead to some beautiful looking geckos with mixed sizes and temperaments.

Best of luck,
Zac
 
I recently bought two leachies and both are from unknown locality but as mentioned above they have beautiful coloration and pattern to them which some people breed for specifically for instead of keeping the lines pure
 
Back
Top