East_Coast
Active member
This is a lot to read... simple question: can I occasionally "bump" an ad if I buy a $25/yr 'contributor' membership?

Maybe this has already been asked, but isn't there supposed to be some kind of infraction if people post an ad one day, delete it, and post the same exact ad the next day? Or is that allowed now?
Just trying to get some clarification. Thanks.![]()
Seems to me that it is quite a labor intensive way of avoiding paying merely $25 a year to become a Contributing member here and get the free bumping to do the same thing...![]()
This thread is quite long. I'm sure this question has already been answered but I don't have time to read this entire thing. I just posted an ad, but I am not a paid member. I had a question about shipping. I answered that question on the thread. Was this an infraction? I am not clear on the issue! I'm not trying to bump my ad, just answer a question.