• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Good Guy Cape Cod Roaches: Good Guy

tretocephalus

New member
Joined
Jun 3, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Age
54
Location
38915
I recommend Cape Cod Roach if you want a good experience buying a starter feeder colony.

Thanks,

Michael Pannel
 
I recommend capecodroaches totally!! I was sketchy at first for the low rep but they are Wonderful, absolutely wonderful, packaging is the best I ever seen they really look like they care about what they do!! and the roaches just gorgeous healthy.
Thanks again guys
-Travis
 
Many transactions later I am still recommending Cape Cod to anyone looking to get started in raising feeder roaches
 
Back
Top