• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Carpet Python - 4 year change

Robert Walker

---------------
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
409
Points
0
Location
USA
One of my favorite snakes that I even owned, a carpet python.
Digging around old pictures and came across these two pictures, one of her as a baby (on the right) and then one of her about 4 years later. Every time she would shed it was like a mini Christmas present. Loved watching her grow and color change too.

Was told she was a Jungle Carpet when I bought her, but I really don't know.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 201
  • Jungle Carpet.jpg
    Jungle Carpet.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 202
That is a REALLY good looking four year old yellow carpet.

Unfortunately unless you know what the lineage is you cant label her as a jungle since she might be a high percentage jungle diamond.

That is still a stunner though, most carpets are pretty dark after they turn 3
 
Thanks Casey! Jungle Diamond Carpet mixture is starting to ring a bell to me now that you said it. Honestly, it has been so long and she was my last carpet that I just don't know. I for sure didn't know anything about lineage, nor thought to ask at the time. Still, one of my favorite snakes ever. Thanks again:thumbsup:
 
With that color I'd bet she is a gamma jag sibling. Really nice color in that line of mixes and siblings aren't too expensive.
 
Back
Top