• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Wanted Carpet python!

Steve.Anderson

New member
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Topeka Kansas
I am looking for any kind of carpet python that is high in yellow or just really pretty in general. I’m a beginner with carpet pythons and I would like to try to start breeding them. I have bred other snakes before successfully, I’ve just always wanted a carpet python. I’m looking for snakes that hatched 2017 or 2018 as well, I would like to raise them instead of buying them as adults. Thank you
 
Back
Top