• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale CB Geomyda Spengleri - 8 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

rivers_of_rock

New member
Joined
Aug 6, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Davis, Ca
I am selling my first hatchling Spengleri I purchased 8 years ago from Underground Reptiles as a hatchling. I've had this little one for a long time but I need to find a new home. Serious inquiries send me an email to [email protected]

Price - $550 + shipping

Along with a fair price having someone who can demonstrate they already have Spengleri or know how to care for them is important. Also, I am hoping whoever sends an offer will provide housing that is at least > 20L aquarium.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG2890.jpg
    IMAG2890.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 465
  • IMAG2891.jpg
    IMAG2891.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 432
  • IMAG2894.jpg
    IMAG2894.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top