• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale CB Proven ETB pair

RichZ

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
279
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Nassau,NY,USA
I am considering offering up my ETB breeding pair. They are late 2014 unrelated USCB northern emeralds that I raised up myself since they were yearlings They proved out in 2020 and once again in 2022
The malé goes off feed during breeding season Ánd female only turns down right before She’s about to give birth or in shed.
I only feed them jumbo mice about every 10 days.
I am not comfortable shipping and these guys are pretty big so I’m guessing shipping would be quite expensive.
I am located in western Nassau county Long Island NY.
Please only serious inquiries and no low ballers. I am in no rush to sell them .
Email me at [email protected] with serious inquiries only. I know what they’re worth
Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • 164DAAEC-67A5-49AF-99A6-EBE7B2BB189E.jpg
    164DAAEC-67A5-49AF-99A6-EBE7B2BB189E.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 761
Last edited:
Back
Top