• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale CBB Abronia Graminea

Justin Munsterman

New member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
I have 5 cbb Abronia Graminea babies to offer. These guys are 3 months old now and doing absolutely fantastic. 100% perfect in every way. They are growing quickly feeding on anything that moves. I give them a varied diet of small crickets, small Dubias, hornworms, banana roaches and baby grasshoppers. Guaranteed the healthiest baby Graminea around. I specialize in Abronia. Buy with confidence knowing you will receive only the highest quality animals available.
Text me for the quickest response.
Live arrival guarantee on first delivery attempt. I can also deliver to the upcoming White Plains Expo on July 24th

$150ea

845-625-4710
Justin Munsterman
Higher Ground Herptological
 

Attachments

  • 20160701_115524.jpg
    20160701_115524.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 311
Back
Top