• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale CBB Baby Abronia Taeniata

Justin Munsterman

New member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
I have a few cbb Abronia Taeniata babies from incredible parents I am letting go of. They are a few months old now and doing absolutely fantastic tearing down any food items offered. I give them a varied diet of 1/4" crickets, small Dubias, hornworms, banana roaches and baby grasshoppers. There is a limited number available as I will be holding most back. I specialize in Abronia, they are my passion. Buy with confidence knowing you will receive only the highest quality animals around.
Please text me for quickest response. I have tons of pics of these guys on my phone and even some feeding videos.
Live arrival guarantee on first delivery attempt.

$600 ea
3 for $1500

845-625-4710
Justin Munsterman
Higher Ground Herptological
 

Attachments

  • 20160627_171530.jpg
    20160627_171530.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
Back
Top