• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Cell phone speaker

Lucille

New member
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
16,037
Reaction score
1,441
Points
0
Location
Texas
I ordered a Lukati speaker for my cell phone to help me hear it better when I use it as a GPS.
It should be here next week. I can't wait to try it, it is only 1.75" tall and 1.5 inch in diameter. Amazing :)
 
I see good reviews on Amazon on those. Let us know how you like. I'm hard of hearing and may need to get one.
 
It just arrived. I have it charging up but went ahead and paired it with my cell phone (instructions are pictures, not language, but I got it). Amazingly loud. Perfect for GPS. Played some blues through spotify, sound is not as crisp as a high end speaker but plenty good enough for around town listening. And it will easily fit in my purse. It even comes with a plastic cap to cover the speaker when not in use. A+ !!!

I'm thinking of just leaving it in the car hooked up to the charger, will that harm it or hurt the battery?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top