• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Chewy promotion

Lucille

New member
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
16,037
Reaction score
1,441
Points
0
Location
Texas
I order my dog food from Chewy and they gave my a $30 gift certificate to their store for spending over $100. Apparently they are doing this until Feb. 5. Their prices are pretty competitive so I think this is a good deal, so I thought I'd post it up here.:)
It is certainly a good deal for me, I was used to buying just a bit of food once in a while for Duchess the chihuahua. Along comes Clementine the lab pup and she being a growing pup can really eat!!
 
Darn ordered dogs prescription food $130 too early! So went and got him some stuff that helps with joints and hips along with other stuff they needed and got the $30. Thanks for heads up. I'm on autoship and rarely look unless I need something else.
 
Back
Top