• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Children's python morphs

nevmoy

New member
Joined
Oct 9, 2013
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
nazareth pa
What are the diff morphs that are available today? Not looking at this second but maybe soon to get a morph male. I've only seen the Carmels. Anyone know what other morphs and who has them, are out there?

Thank you
Nev
 
There are hypo, pied and albino.
None are allowed out of Australian collections.
 
Why not? I understand wild caughts are protected, but why captive bred private collection?



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Australia generally doesn't allow any exports of there native wildlife. I say generally because they don't allow wildlife trade but I believe zoo's are allowed and people taking there pets out of the country.
 
Well that is a damned shame b/c I am in love with the patternless Children's pythons that I see are bred all over the place in Australia. I've read that these snakes lose their pattern and supposedly appear patternless as adults, but I've never actually seen that with any captive bred snakes here in the US. Has anyone else?
 
Back
Top